Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Let It Snow Sign from Sandb_crafts! Review


Today I will be sharing with you all a one of a kind piece from Sandb_crafts. She custom made this sign just for me and I couldn't be any more happy with how it came out. She came  up with this design all on her own and I just love it. I seriously just want to keep it out year long in my house lol.



The thing I really love about the signs that she makes if that they are all hand painted, which really says alot about the time that she puts into each piece. She makes sure that they are all perfect, and I must say that this one here is pretty perfect. I am amazed with her artistic skill and how she was able to hand paint this on her own. She has a lot of talent and that's for sure!


If you look close enough you can see all the details that she made to this sign. The Minnie Mouse is actually all glittery and her bow has glitter too! It looks beautiful and it just pops so nicely on this sign. I love how she didn't want to leave any blank space so she made snow all around the words, it really makes the sign feel whole and make it feel more finished opposed to her just leaving it blank.

Each sign that she makes is made on a beautiful piece of wood. The wood that she uses for her signs is super durable and high quality. This sign does not feel cheap at all whats so ever! I am super impressed with the quality and the design of this piece. I can assure you that I will have this forever.

I would like to thank   Sandb_crafts for being a part of my blog and sending me this piece to review. I am beyond in love with it, and I hope to work with you again in the future it has been a pleasure!


Make sure you show  Sandb_crafts some love and check out her links below:



No comments: