Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Disney Christmas Kitchen Set Review from MrsTMagicCreations


Today I have another Christmas item to share with you today. This one comes from MrsTMagicCreations. This is a kitchen set that she custom made for the holidays and it's just adorable. Of course it's Disney too! You all know how much I love my Disney items. I just seen these and instanly fell in love with them! This kitchen set features two pot  holders and dish rack. This listing is no longer available on her site but she has tons of others that are. This is just to give you an idea on what she offers in her shop!


The first item that I will talk about is the dish rag. As you can see there are so many details on this rag it is pretty incredible. I love how the whole towel is cover in something. This definitely screams Disney Christmas and that's totally the truth. I love the design of this one. It is an adorable Minnie Mouse gingerbread house. I think the design is so creative and it's truly beautiful. 


Next up we have the Mickey gingerbread man pot holder. How adorable is this? It matches perfectly with the towel and I love the way this one looks. This one is more simple compared to the towel but it is still really cute. I think this is so perfect for the holidays I love how they look in my kitchen it just adds the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen to give it that extra Disney Christmas feel


The last thing included in this set is an oven mit. This one is just plan but it matches the towel, and the other pot holder. I actually like how this one is plan it kind of balances the whole set out and isnt too over the top if you know what I mean. I really love how it matches with the 2 other pieces. I mean I have so much kitchen stuff and nothing matches lol. It's nice to have a matching set even if its just for the holidays :) lol.


I am blown away with the quality of these pieces for my kitchen they are super adorable and you can tell a lot of time was put into making these and it truly shows in her work. Everything listed in her shop is truly adorable. I am so glad I was able to find this Etsy shop and discover these just in time for the holidays :) I hope to work with her again in the future and show you  guys so more stuff from this amazing shop!


I would like to thank MrsTMagicCreations for being a part of my blog. I loved working with you and I really love your shop. It's amazing and all your items you have listed are beautuful. I wish you nothing but the best and I hope we stay in touch!


Make sure you check out her links below:

No comments: