Thursday, March 17, 2016

Ipsy Subscription! Review

 
Today I will be showing you all what came inside my March 1016 Ipsy bag. For those of you that are not familiar with this brand I will explain it for you. It is a monthly subscription service that is only $10 a month. Each month you receive makeup products inside of a makeup bag. I have been getting this subscription service for almost a year now and I just love it! I will make sure to leave links to all my previous bags below. So lets get inside the bag and see whats waiting!

 
Each month, the bag will come with a card that will tell you the theme for the bag. It looks like this months theme is Spring which is super exciting I cant believe it's almost here!

 
Here's the bag for this month as well. It is coral and blue with swirls that look like flowers. I have to be honest I'm not to crazy about this bag. I mean it's okay but it isn't my favorite from previous bags. I think the one thing I do really like about this bag is the size of the bag lol. This is probably the biggest bag I have gotten from them before so this is making me really excited to see what's inside of this bag. So lets take a look!

 
Wow look at all the products that were in this bag. It looks like this month I received 5 products. I am amazed with the size of each one. I cant believe all of the products fit inside my bag this month. Let's take a closer look at the products that were included for the month of March in my Ipsy bag!

 
First up we have a product by Living Proof. I must say I love this brand I have tried several products from them and have loved pretty much every single product I have tried. This is called Perfect Hair Day which is a dry shampoo. I love love love love dry shampoo so I will definitely be trying out this product and that is for sure! Dry shampoo's are perfect for people like me. I don't wash my hair everyday, so the days where I don't wash it I use a dry shampoo and that usually does the job for me. I am super excited to try this out and I love the fact that this is mini size so I can just throw this in my purse and then I am good to go!

 
Next we have a product from Aphrodite. This is a brand I have never heard of before. This product is an eye cream. My thought on this are so so. I never really use products like this one. I wouldn't say I am excited to see this in my bag, but I will say that I will atleast try this product and see if I like it. Who knows I might just happen to love it anyways. This is an anti ageing and hydrating eye cream. The product claims to firm and tone your skin as well, which is always a plus for me lol.


Next we have a product by the brand Model Co it is a lip lacquer. I have never heard of this brand either. I must say lip products are my favorite so I am excited this was included. I love the color of this product as well. It's a darker nude color. I don't really have anything in a color like this so I'm curious to see if I will like it or not. I know this color is really popular right now so I'm curious to see if I will like it or not.
 
 
Me Me Me is the brand of the next product. This is a fluffy brush. I love finding brushes in these subscriptions because you can truly never have too many brushes. Or can you? Lol I have so many it should probably be illegal. This will be added to my collection. I will definitely be trying this brush out though. I like this type of brush because it could be used for a wide variety of things, such as blush, contouring, and all over face powder. This is staple to anyone's brush collection and it's truly a must have!

 
The last product is by the brand Illamasqua, and this product is a liquid liner. I have to be 100% honest before I opened up my Ipsy bag I went to Target to get a new eyeliner, and wouldn't you believe I totally forgot to pick one up. Lol It was the whole reason I went to Target! Lol but have no fear I got one in my Ipsy bag. That totally worked out for the best lol.
 
 
I typically only use liquid liners that are felt tip but this is something new for me and I am excited to try it out. I will for sure be using this product and I'm curious to see if I end up like this better then felt tip eye liner pens.
 
 
As you can see I received so many amazing products in my ipsy I am highly impressed with my bag this month. I really think this is probably one of the best ones I have had in a long time. My favorite thing about Ipsy subscriptions is that there so inexpensive. For only $10 a month you will get a bag filled with amazing products. It's such a steal really.
 
If you are interested in joining Ipsy and getting your own bag make sure you use this link below:

No comments: