Wednesday, December 2, 2015

ExtraSweetBowtique On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!



I received an adorable bow form a shop on Etsy by the name of ExtraSweetBowtique



This bow that was sent to me is inspired by 101 Dalmatians. I think this bow is perfect for capturing the movie. I love how this bow is all black and white and has some small accents of red. I love the colors black, white and red together and think it goes nicely. The red really adds a nice pop of color to this bow. I love how this bow has a lot of different layers to it. The top part is just a plain black bow. Then underneath that is pieces of white fabric with small Dalmatian spots. I have no idea how she made these spots, but they are pretty perfect. They look identical to the real thing. Underneath that layer is a mix of all the ribbons, the black, white, and small pieces of red.

Retails:($8.00)


I love how this is a pretty plain bow, but then again it really does a great job at capturing Disney. This is bow I could wear with pretty much anything, and I'm really excited to do so! I think this is going to go great with a lot of outfits I already own. I plain on wearing this the next time I go to Disney. I'm sure it will get a lot of compliments. 101 Dalmatians has always been one of my favorites, but it's an older movie, so sometimes it's hard to find accessories, or pretty much anything from this movie. As soon as I seen this bow in her shop I instantly fell in love with it. The back of this bow is myy favorite kind of hair clip, one of the basic ones that is super easy to clip in and out of your hair.


I'm super impressed with the quality of this bow. I love the fabric that she used. This is one of the most durable feeling bows I have reviewed here on my blog. I think this bow is going to last me quite some time and I will be sure to get a lot of use out of it.

These bows would great gifts for pretty much anyone, especially Disney fans :)

Make sure you check this shop out here:

No comments: