Monday, November 2, 2015

ToniTiger415 On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide!

1. What is the name of your shop?- ToniTiger415
2. What kind of items do you sell in your shop?- I sell original and custom drawings and paintings. I also sell digital downloads, greeting cards, ACEOs, photography, and art prints. I do a lot of day of the dead art, trees, and colorful animals.

Retails:($30.00)
Baby Shower Guestbook Tree Thumbprint Tree Custom Made to Order Children's Art Acrylic on Canvas 8x10, 9x12, or 11x14 inch Painting OOAK

Retails:($10.00)
Bay Tree Ocean Photo 8x10 Lustre Print Fine Art Photography Landscape Wall Art Home Decor Nature Tree Artwork Beach Ocean Serene Rock Wall

Retails:($20.00)
Mature Koopalings and Mario Horror Fanart Drawing 9x12, Colorful Cartoon Horror Fanart, Video Game Drawing, Alternative Horror Gift Idea
3. What is the price range of the items in your shop?- The items in my shop range from $1.50 (for my digital download coloring pages) to $105 (for a custom tree triptych, which has 3 paintings). My original artwork ranges from $20 to $105. I try to keep my art affordable so that everyone can enjoy it.  
4. What are the most popular gifts that you sell in your shop?- I sell a wide variety of things from shop. My coloring pages are usually popular as well as my Pop Art Frankenstein prints. Off of Etsy, my custom animal paintings are also a popular item.

Retails:($3.00)
ACEO Print Colorful Frankenstein 2.5 x 3.5 Inches Original LustrePrint Gift Idea Collector Art Collection Halloween Monster Horror Classic

5. Who would these items in your shop be good for? (Mom, Dad, Friend, Brother, Sister ect.)- I think my gifts are great for anyone in the family! With my wide variety of art, I have something for everyone. I have trees that are always good for moms or sisters, skulls that are good for dads or brothers, and my animals are great décor for children's rooms. Since I also do custom pieces of artwork, I can make that special piece of art for every member of the family!
Check out this shop here: www.ToniTiger415.etsy.com

No comments: