Saturday, November 7, 2015

GlitterGirlScents On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

 
 
 
I received some wax melts from a shop on etsy by the name of GlitterGirlScents
 
 
She sent me a set of her wax melts in the scent called Flirty Girl. I'm terrible at explaining what scents really smell like lol so I'm just going to tell you all exactly what I thought about this product. These came packaged in a small little mesh bag, I love how cute these look. As you can see in the pictures there are shaped in little flowers, actually they almost look like little cupcakes, which is pretty adorable. This is the first wax met that I have personally tried that was in a different shape. Most of the ones I have tried have just been in a cube shapes so it's nice to try out something different. As far as the scent goes I really liked it, it was sweet but also smelt kind of like perfume, it wasn't overpowering at all which was nice. I think this would be a great scent for a bathroom or a bedroom, I wouldn't personally use this scent in my living room area, just because I like more warmer scents when I first come home. I don't normally like scents like this but it was nice to try, I will definitely keep using these.
Retails:($4.25)
 
Each wax melt is made with actual glitter, so I loved that lol. They really are beautiful, which is weird to say because it's just a wax melt lol. Overall I'm highly impressed with these, they worked wonderfully in my Scentsy and I'm sure all of her other scents are just as wonderful as this one was. Her prices are fantastic as well, I have never seen prices this low before for wax melt, so it is definitely worth the price.
 
These would make great gifts for pretty much anyone, she has a wide variety of scents, so you can pick the best one for the person you are shopping for :)
 
 
Check the shop out here:

 
 

No comments: