Wednesday, October 21, 2015

ZeeBlingsbyKathyZee On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide!


1. What is the name of your shop?- ZeeBlings by Kathy Zee
 
2. What kind of items do you sell in your shop?-  Custom made necklaces, earrings, bracelets and eye glass holders
 
Retails:($24.00)
turquoise pendant necklace with glass beads and silver metal accents
 
Retails:($25.00)
Bracelet Agate: Black and white  with silver accents
 
Retails:($15.00)
Eyeglass holder- Pink with black beads, pink lined seed beads and silver metal spacers, 28 inchs
 
3. What is the price range of the items in your shop?- $10-60
 
4. What are the most popular gifts that you sell in your shop?- Glitzy earrings! I use beautiful Swarovski crystals in unique design patterns. My earrings are always in demand.
 
Retails:($15.00)
Christmas tree earrings, purple and crystal, Swarovski and gold
 
 
Retails:($15.00)
Earrings: Crystal Baroque drops with gold accents. Swarovsi crystal
 
5. Who would these items in your shop be good for? (Mom, Dad, Friend, Brother, Sister ect.) My items are good for mom, sister, friends, teachers, anyone who loves quality jewelry at affordable prices.
 
For those who don’t know about me, I was a Rockabilly singer and had hit records in the late 1950’s. “Buzzin” was one of my big hits. I am in the Rockabilly Hall of Fame and I make the jewelry so I can donate a portion of my profit to dog rescues in my area.
 
Check out the shop here:www.etsy.com/shop/zeeblingsbykathyzee

No comments: