Thursday, October 1, 2015

MindysThriftyThrills On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide.




1. What is the name of your shop? Mindys Thrifty Thrills


2. What kind of items do you sell in your shop? I specialize in paper and coffee filter flowers. I make bouquets, wreaths, and baby mobiles
Retails:(35.00)
Star baby mobile

Retails:($30.00)
Colorful Colorado Wreath-paper flowers

Retails:($35.00)
W/shipping:  Full Dz Bouquet

3. What is the price range of the items in your shop? 6 flowers for $20, 12 flowers for $30, Wreaths are $30, Mobiles are $40

4. What are the most popular gifts that you sell in your shop? The most popular are custom orders! Give me a color and a theme and I will best represent it in their order.
Retails:($20.00)
With shipping: 1/2 dozen custom bouquet

Check out my portfolio on https://www.facebook.com/mindysthriftythrills which has all of my work!

5. Who would these items in your shop be good for? (Mom, Dad, Friend, Brother, Sister ect.) These are keepsake bouquets that are fitting for anyone and any occasion!

Check out this shop here:

No comments: