Thursday, October 1, 2015

GumballsAndGlitz On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide.


1. What is the name of your shop? Gumballs & Glitz


2. What kind of items do you sell in your shop?  I specialize in cute & chunky jewelry for game day team spirit. Right now I mostly carry items themed for schools and teams in the Pacific Northwest, all adult sized. But I am starting to add some others! I now have a Minnie Mouse line, as well as Minions, military and other assorted kids themed/sized items. They are just too fun! I can also design full-custom pieces and love working with my customers to create them.

Retails:($10.00)
MARINERS inspired BLUE and TEAL Gameday Bubblegum Bead Chunky Earrings, pearl chandeliers

Retails:(29.00)
UW Huskies, VIKINGS or LSU Tigers Inspired Purple & Gold Gameday Bubblegum Bead Chunky Necklace, Rhinestone Football (Adult Size - 21.5")

3. What is the price range of the items in your shop?
Earrings: $5-$15
Bracelets: $8-11
Necklaces: $15-30

Complete Custom: $15 earrings, $15 bracelet, $35 short necklace, $40 long necklace

4. What are the most popular gifts that you sell in your shop?My most popular items are Seahawks, Minnie Mouse, and Minions. I'd say I get the most orders for bracelets! But necklaces are a close second.
Retails:($7.00)
SEAHAWKS 12th FAN Inspired Blue & Green Gameday Bead Earrings, Bling Drop Style

Retails:($10.00)
MINNIE or MICKEY Inspired Pink and Black Bubblegum Bead Chunky Bracelet (Adult Size, Regular)

Retails:($10.00)
MINION Despicable Me Inspired Blue and Yellow Bling Bubblegum Bead Chunky Bracelet (Child Large or Adult Regular)


5. Who would these items in your shop be good for? (Mom, Dad, Friend, Brother, Sister ect.)


My items are the PERFECT gift for any special lady in your life! I offer vast range of sizes of necklaces and bracelets - from kid-sized to adult. If you know anyone who likes bling and sparkle, and/or someone who is passionate about a sports team (professional or local) or a cartoon character - my jewelry would be the perfect fun surprise for her!


Check out this shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/GumballsandGlitz

Check out their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gumballsandglitz

No comments: