Thursday, October 22, 2015

DoodleSnaps717 On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!




I received probably one of the coolest jewelry items I have ever seen to review from a shop on Etsy called DoodleSnaps717



Here's the concept of this bracelet basically its a blank canvas, that has a place for you to personalize it to your own. It is a bracelet where you snap in little images. I love the idea behind this. The bracelet that she sent me to review is the pink leather one that has a place for 3 different pictures. She has a ton of different bracelets on her shop that would be great for literally anyone. She even has kid sizes as well.

Retails:($8.00)


As far as the "buttons" go, she let me pick out three different ones to snap into my bracelet. Of course I picked some Disney ones, and let me just tell you it was hard to pick only three. She has sooo many to choose from. I picked three of my all time Disney favorites. Squirt from Finding Nemo, The little mermaid, and the Lion King




All of these buttons retail for $3.00

This is the back of what the buttons look like

This is a close up of what the hole looks like, where you snap the button into place. At first I was thinking that these would be hard to get in and out, but actually they are very easy to remove and put into place. I think really anyone would have no trouble doing this. I think kids would even be able to do so.

I am super obsessed with my bracelet and the concept behind these. I love how you can customize this to your own liking. I can see this to become very addicting lol. Her prices are amazing as well. So having a huge collection of different buttons wouldn't break your wallet, which is nice.

I am also impressed with the quality of these, these are one of those items that you would need to get a good feel for before purchasing because I could easily see how these could go wrong before seeing what these are really like in person. I can tell you from my experience that these are super nice quality. They don't feel cheap at all. The bracelet alone is a really nice piece of jewelry. I know I am going to get a lot of use out of this I think this will be a apart of my everyday jewelry :)


These would be amazing gifts for anyone! You can really customize this to anyone's liking. I really could see this being a huge hit with little kids. I know for a fact that they would have fun swapping there buttons in and out for different ones.

Make sure you check this shop out!!!


No comments: