Friday, October 9, 2015

CheersToTheEars On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!




I received some gorgeous Minnie Mouse ears from a shop on Etsy by the name of CheersToTheEars





This first pair is inspired by Dole Whip. For those of you out there who don't know what Dole Whip is you are truly missing out. Dole Whip is delicious pineapple ice cream that is sold only at Disney World and Disney Land, and it truly is amazing lol. Next time you go to a Disney Park make sure you check the Dole Whip out, you will be so amazed lol..... back to the ears, There are adorable  on the ears they used a super soft fabric, which is really light weight. In the center there is a small light pink bow, with some darker pink tulle dun dun dun and in the center is a big wooden pineapple. These capture this dessert perfectly and is really one of the most creative ears I have found yet.
Retails:($30.00)

 
This next pair is A Little Mermaid inspired pair of ears. Now you may be asking yourself, how is this little mermaid? I don't see the basic purple and green color scheme. This is actually a different take on the little mermaid. This shop calls this their vintage take on the little mermaid. I love these! They are so awesome and unique as well. They are very soft too! I love the different fabrics used for these. These are pretty basic so would be the perfect accessory for any Disney outfit. My favorite part of these have to be the gorgeous light blue sequins in the middle of the ears. It really gives it the perfect pop of color. They did an incredible job in making these ears. They places real seashells on these, one is one the front of the bow, and there is actually one on the back as well. The ears are also outlined in some pearls. They also included teo small silver starfish on each ear too. These ears really have a nice beachy chic style to it. These are truly gorgeous and I can't wait to wear these!

 
 
I highly recommend this shop. This ears are probably one of the best well made ears I have found. There are a lot of pieces glued to them and they are really secured on them. A lot of my ears that I do have I become nervous to wear them in the parks because I think they will break, but not these. I'm highly confident that these ears will hold up for all your Disney adventures you will have :)
 
Check their shop out here:

No comments: