Tuesday, October 6, 2015

ArniesArtwork On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review




I recieved some gorgeous art prints from a shop on Etsy by the name of ArniesArtwork


She sent me two of these gorgeous print. They both kinda go together, they have the similar style. They are really colorful, and have skulls on them. She has the original of this one for sale in her shop. She sent me the print of this one. She also told me that each original only has 100 prints, which is super cool and pretty limited. I really do love this piece of art. It has 3 different colored skulls on them and has a lot of small details on this, its quite incredible.

Here's the link to the original:




This next art piece is another skull one as well. I think this one is my favorite out of the two that she sent me to review. This one is made up of small flowers, its incredible how much detail is in this piece. I also love how this design goes from purple to blue to orange. I really do love this and I can't wait to frame this and hang it up on my wall. Both of the pieces are super vibrant with color, so it would pretty much go with any home decor that you already have.

Overall I'd so definitely check this shop out. She makes some beautiful pieces, and these would be the perfect present for pretty much anyone, sense she has such a wide range, I'm sure you know someone who would appreciate the beauty of this art from this talented artist.


Check this shop out here:

No comments: