Tuesday, October 20, 2015

AngelsMagickJewels on Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!






 
 
 
I received an adorable necklace to review from a shop on Etsy by the name of AngelsMagickJewels
 
Retails:($10.34)

 
This necklace that she sent me is actually homemade. She made this necklace all by herself. This necklace is made out of resin and glitter. She really did a great job in making this piece. I have never seen anything quite like this. I know that this is very unique and probably wouldn't appeal to some people, but to me it really does.
 
I really like the chain on this piece as well. As you can see she put this on a long chain, which are my favorite! This chain is actually pretty good quality I was really surprised but amazed as well. This feels like a necklace that I will have for a quite a while :)
 
I included a few different angles so you could see how this piece really looks in real life. In this photo you can see that this infact is 3D. This is not flat, which I really like. It's also not really heavy either which is great if you plan on wearing this a lot.
 
Heres a close up so you can see the small details on this piece. It's kinda hard to see here but she also place a small rhinestone on this for a perfect finishing little touch. I really do like how she included this. The glitter she chose is also gorgeous as well. In the light its really beautiful.
 
She did a great job in making this. It feels really durable and more like an item you would have bought from a store. I highly recommend checking this shop out. Her shop is packed with other items similar to this one, that are just as beautiful.
 
These items would make the perfect gift for pretty much any female. You can find anyone's perfect style in the shop, and that's for sure. There is a huge selection to look through and I'm sure you will find the perfect gift, or even the perfect gift for yourself :)
 
Make sure you check this shop out here:

No comments: