Thursday, August 6, 2015

TheYellowdogShoppe on Etsy!

I received a wonderful and beautiful art piece to hang on my wall and I'm super excited about it. It's from a shop on etsy by the name of  TheYellowDogShoppe

It's Disney themed of course!
 
Retails: ($20.00)
It's a quote from one of my favorite Disney movies all time. This piece is printed on a burlap material. It's super unique and one of a kind piece that you definitely will not find in stores and that's a promise. They make a huge variety of these prints. And I personally can't wait to get some more. They are super chic and rustic and would go with just about
 
Any decor that you have. All their prints made are 8.5 x 11 and will fit an 11x14 frame matted to 8x10. I can't wait to go purchase a frame and hang this up on my wall. It's absolutely perfect! I have literally nothing bad to say about this shop at all. This piece is super high quality and I highly recommend checking them out!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheYellowDogShoppe










No comments: