Thursday, August 13, 2015

SinkingCrowFeathers On Etsy! Interview :)

I had the opportunity to interview the lovely Haley from SinkingCrowFeathers on Etsy :)
 

Name: Haley Saunders
 
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
 
Age: 20
 
Name of shop: Sinking Crow Feathers
 
How'd you come up with the name of your shop: It was the name of my blog for a while before I changed it, then when I started up my shop I decided to use it for the name! I just really like the sound of it, and thought it suited my products. 

How long has your shop been open: I opened up my shop on February 1st, 2015...so about 6 and a half months now!

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I'd wanted to do it for a while, but honestly had no idea what to sell. Then one day after I finished up a craft, I knew exactly what I wanted to sell! 

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: It is a hobby, but I also consider it part-time work. I put a lot of time and effort into working on my products, as well as photographing them for my shop and for promoting the items. 

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: I sell a variety of mystical items such as dream catchers, trinket dishes, pentacle altar decorations, canvas paintings, etc. 

Your favorite item that you sell: my favorite item that I sell is definitely the pentacle altar decorations. They're so fun to make, and they've been my favorite since the first one I made!

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: One day, I would love to do a collaboration with another etsy seller who sells similar products, as well as open my own shop where people can actually come in and shop, rather than just online! 

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: Of course!
 
If so what: There are so many ideas that I get on a daily basis for different products. I'm keeping it on the down-low for now, but I will say that you can look forward to many more nature-themed products in the future! 

What is something you want your future customers to kno about your shop: I'm a very friendly person, so if you have any questions about any of my products or about a custom order, please feel free to message me and I'll respond as soon as possible! I'm very quick with shipping orders, and I ship every day of the week!

Please follow us on Instagram (@sinkingcrowfeathers) for daily updates, new products, sales, and giveaways!
 
 
She sells a big variety of lots of different items from dream catchers, candle holders, and decorated dishes.
My favorite item from her shop has to be this dream catcher!
Its so pretty!!!!

 
 
Make sure you check her shop out here!

No comments: