Wednesday, August 26, 2015

HouseOfLongFellow on Etsy!

I received a beautiful print from a shop by the name of HouseOfLongFellow on Etsy

This shop has so many beautiful prints to choose from, I had an extremely hard time choosing my favorite. I ended up choosing a Dr Suess one, which is adorable. I think this is the cutest print ever. It's pretty hard to find Dr Seuss prints actually and I love how this shop had this one. Its really nice quality and was printed on nice paper. This print will fit perfectly in a 8x10 frame. This print is so colorful and pretty and makes me think of my childhood, I just love this print :)
Retails:($12.50)
I love how they included this note about the print so you can know more about it, and what size frame to get. I'm planing on going to get a frame this weekend so I can hang this up in my bedroom


I suggest checking this shop out they have a large selection of prints, I'm almost certain you will find one that you love :)