Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My very first ipsy bag July 2015


I finally decided to try out ipsy!
I'm so beyond excited and was so anxious to finally receive my bag in the mail!!!

I received some very nice products!

The first product I received was the eyeshadow pallet and I was beyond impressed. The color choice that was selected for me was perfect (considering that's the only color I ever wear) 
The pigmentation of the eyeshadows were really nice and pretty much lasted all day. This is definitely an eyeshadows palette I would buy for myself. 

The lipstick I received is in the color "killing me softly" it's an orangey/pink color. At first I wasn't really a fan of the color choice but now I'm starting to like it, it's the perfect color for summer. 
And the packaging for the lipstick is so beyond adorable!

Overall I'm impressed with the lipstick. 
Probably wouldn't re-purchase for myself but I will definitely use it for sure. 

Purlisse Facial Cleanser- I was pretty excited to try this product out. The label states that it removes makeup as well which I was excited for. It did an okay job at removing my makeup didn't take all of it off but it took the majority of it off. As far as a facial cleanser I'm super impressed!! Made my skin so soft! And I love it. I'm using this sparingly because I don't want to use all of it up lol. I will probably purchase this once I run out of it. 
 
Coolway Beach Spray- I was actually really excited to test this product out because I love beach sprays! I was kind of disappointed with this product. The size alone wasn't very much. I felt like I could have used this product once, maybe twice if I was lucky sense I have so much hair! and in my opinion wasn't really worth the time to even test. I did however spray it in my hair a little and wasn't impressed with the smell that I decided to pass on this product.

Crown tweezers- When I seen these in my bag I was disappointed because I have so many pairs of tweezers and would have rather gotten something more beneficial for myself. I did however find myself using these quite a bit this month. I was actually impressed with the quality of these. They are my best tweezers I own, and I still haven't lost them yet lol which says a lot! and they also sent them in the color pink which is a definite win for me!

 


No comments: