Monday, November 2, 2015

CandlesByLori.com Holiday Gift Guide Review!


Candles By Lori

I received a holiday candle from an online website www.candlesbylori.com


She sent me one of her pillar candles from her holiday collection. The scent that she sent to me is the candy cane bliss candle. This smells amazing! It's so strong and I was super surprised by that. Peppermint is one of my favorite scents by far so this had to live up to some huge expectations, in which it did.
Retails:($10.00)


I love how the colors of wax really do looks like candy canes. It add's that perfect touch to the candle. I am pretty much in love with candle to be honest. As soon as I opened the package out of the mail I could instantly smell the candle lol.


I took pictures of this candle as soon as I opened it. I did use it a few times, to try it out to get the whole experience and let me just tell you this candles works wonders. It made my whole house smell like candy cane. It's pretty crazy how this small candle is so powerful.

I would definitely recommend this shop for candles. This candle is probably one of the best homemade ones I have ever tried by far. I'm super curious in trying some more of her products. 

This candle would make the perfect holiday gift for anyone, its in the perfect holiday scent!

Check out this shop here:

No comments: