Friday, August 28, 2015

RonohDesigns on Etsy!

I received a very awesome art print from RonohDesigns on Etsy!

She sent me a very unique print of Ariel!
This print is made entirely of words! I was amazed when I first seen this, just because I've never seen anything like this before.

When I was first browsing her store I didn't really take the time to look at the actual words that were made up of this print. When this print arrived I took a closer look and discovered that this print is made entirely of the lyrics to the song Part Of Your World, which just happens to be my favorite song from the movie. I took the time to look at a few others and they are all the same way, each print is made from song lyrics from the actual movie, which is pretty cool.

She even framed this just for me which is great! I love the black frame it definitely is super bold and make the other colors pop.

I included a few pictures so you can get a closer look on how this actually looks!

Retails:($6.00)





The only con I can possibly think of for this product would have to be that for the skin color of Ariel it is a bit light, and maybe a darker color of paper would have fixed this problem. It's not a huge deal though, its still really cool and I love it!

make sure you check her shop out for other cool art prints :)