Wednesday, May 4, 2016

StyleWe! Check it out!

 
Hi everyone I know it's been a while but I am back, and back with a pretty exciting blog post for all of you today. We will be taking a closer look at an item from https://www.stylewe.com/. This is an online store that has all kinds of fashion products. You name it, they have it. There store is packed with jewelry, handbags, tops, skirts, dress, just pretty much anything you could truly imagine. I have not purchased anything from this online retailer yet, but I still decided I wanted to share this store with all of you. In fact I wanted to take the time to show my favorite piece from this shop. It took me a while to pick my favorite but I think I found a beautiful piece, and I'm pretty sure you will all think the same as well. This dress is called QinPei.er and it is a  Floral-print Silk Midi Dress. I am just so in love with this piece. I love all the bright colors that are in this dress. It makes it perfect for the spring and summer, which is just right around the corner. I think the designer of this dress did an amazing job at creating this piece. I love all the colors that were chosen, I think they all work beautifully together.
 
 
 
Floral-print Silk Midi Dress
 
I also love the style and shape of this dress. As you can see from the back there a few layers to this dress. This dress is made out of 100% silk, which means this is going to be the perfect light weight piece for the warmer months too. This dress comes in a wide range of sizes too, so this can truly fit almost anyone.
     Floral-print Silk Midi Dress   
                            
If  you are interested in checking this piece out I included the link for you all to click on, if not I do suggest checking their site out and finding a different piece for yourself. I have left that link at the bottom of this post as well!
 

No comments: